Our deals of the week are hand picked by our expert in-house team to ensure that you are getting the best price from your local independent shops. We hand pick products that we think you may need at this time year. Products that you may find useful and products that you may need to have spares of in the garage. We will also be chucking in a curveball deal just in case you didn't realise you were interested.
We pick out the best products for racing, commuting, leisure and training to suit the specific needs and requirements for your type of riding. Not only that, our in-house team have used and personally reviewed these products so you get a real-life review of the cycling items.
This week we have an aero special. Some of these deals are not to be missed and are at incredible prices. Get aero, save more, save time and go faster.
Lazer Bullet Aero Helmet
- the bullet helmet provides an answer to the age-old dilemma of ventilation versus aerodynamics
- with its narrow shape and closed shell it is a seriously aerodynamic helmet but a quick adjustment to the airslide system turns it into a helmet with sufficient ventilation to tackle climbs on hot days
- with four available sizes, the bullet helmet will provide you with a snug fit and a helmet that is well fitting. This in turn creates a narrow shape with a small frontal area, creating the drop like shape of the helmet
- in combination with the closed shell, this creates the aerodynamic performance to make the bullet into a sprint helmet
- when ventilation is required, the airslide system can be utilized to open up the front of the helmet and create an airflow throughout with exhaust vents at the rear
- when ventilation is of lesser importance, the entire airslide system can be exchanged for a fully closed cap, creating an even more aerodynamic version of the helmet
- on top of this performance, the bullet helmet also allows a quick and easy installation of the lifebeam technology to measure your heart rate, or the inclination sensor to monitor your head position on the bike
- fast like a bullet, it's the perfect combination of aerodynamics and ventilation, whenever you need it!
Vision Team Clip on Bars
The team clip-on is a solid choice for riders looking exceptional value in a basic aero clip-on bar. Available in 2 styles - closed one-piece and open two piece - both come with comfortable arm rests with replaceable pads.
- fixed extension adjustment
- extension length: adjustable from 230-270mm
- for ø31.8mm basebar
- width: 80mm (c-c)
- bead blasted anodized black
- laser graphic
- weight: 458g (j-bend), 464g (r-bend)
Assos CS Uno S5 Chronosuit skinsuit
Our one-piece, body-hugging, next-to-skin, aerodynamic suit. cS.Uno is anatomically cut for the aerodynamic, time trial position.
Once created by special request for professional riders, cS.Uno is now available to everyone!
Made from low air resistance spandex and breathable, 4-way stretch panels, the suit conforms to your body when in the time trial position.
A.Plethon fabric on the upper body turns your body into an aerodynamic machine.
The short features a S5_UNO insert for comfort, inner mesh pocket for your race radio, and a small zipped pocket on the outside. Put cS.Uno on, and wear the worlds most aerodynamic suit.
- FI.Uno_S5 insert
- One piece, bodytight, next to skin aerosuit
- Inside mesh pocket for radio storage
- Zippered mini safety pocket on the outside
- UV Protection 50+
DT Swiss Arc 1400 Dicut Disc Brake Wheel Carbon Clincher
- designed for high mountain stages, the 48 mm arc's are the optimum wheels for racing at high altitudes or in gusty conditions where stability in crosswinds and reduced weight blend with aerodynamics as primary performance factors
- working extensively with jp Ballard and his team at the gst wind tunnel in immenstaad, Germany, DT have broken new ground in aerodynamic analysis by being the first to develop a method to accurately measure rotational drag
- translational drag is created by moving the wheel forward but 25% of all drag is generated by the wheel itself turning, it is this, rotational drag that jp's team developed a whole new methodology to measure and then develop new ways to minimise it
- the result are wheels that outperform the equivalent depth competition on every level, please visit dtswiss.com for more technical data on how this was achieved
- why 'only' 17 mm wide? Because after testing hundreds of rim and tyre combinations, it's proven to be the fastest, if you want wider, our PRC and erc ranges have you covered
- with 15% of a wheel's drag coming from the hub, DT went back to the drawing board and developed the most aerodynamic road disc hub on the market, equipped with a rapid 36-tooth ratchet, these are fastest road disc hubs available
- DT's premium aerolite nailhead spokes allow for a super clean hub design, further reducing rotational drag
- for those looking to use the latest tyre tech the arc 1400's come tubeless ready but can also be used with standard clinchers, we recommend 23 or 25c for optimum aero performance
- the front wheel comes ready for 12 x 100 mm thru axles, rear comes ready for 12 x 142 mm thru axles, both come with q/r converters
- maximum recommended system weight: 110 kg
- when bought as a pair they will include 6-bolt rotor adaptors, rim tape and tubeless valves
- weight: front 719 grams rear:858 grams