Mainland UK only
Postage charges for outside of Mainland UK – Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man and Isle of Wight are available on request.
The gold standard of performance aluminium racing wheels, this performance wheelset goes by the name of Shamal Mille and the sophisticated surface treatment that gives this wheelset its sleek and elegant dark look also represents a significant performance advantage. This treatment permits sure-footed and strong braking power, above and beyond that of normal aluminium rims, in both wet and dry conditions.
The new C17 rim ensures a better rim/tyre interface and improved performance, especially when using 25 and 28mm tyres. The already elegant wheelset is fitted with black anodized nipples, to complete its understated dark look 100%.
USB Bearings are ceramic which vastly reduces the weight and greatly improves the smoothness of the bearings. The ceramic ball bearings inside also mean that maintenance will be far less common and it has a much higher resistance to corrosion than standard bearings.
The Mega-G3 Spoke pattern is a type of spoke assembly that improves energy transfer between the hub, which reduces stress on the right-hand side which in turn increases the rigidity of the wheel. This is achieved by having twice as many spokes as the left-hand side.
Only Campagnolo’s Shamal Mille specific brake pads are to be used for these wheels. The braking performance is significantly superior compared to a normal braking rim without Plasma Electrolytic Oxidation treatment and gives best results when thoroughly cleaned.
- Light alloy rims with Plasma Electrolytic Oxidation which offers an elegant finish and enhanced braking power and modulation
- Toroidal Milling reduces the peripheral weight of the rim for great reactivity
- Spiral groove on braking track reduces braking distance while maintaining silent braking
- Differentiated rim height, 28mm front & 30mm rear
- MOMAG: the external rim profile is free of holes, so the structural integrity of the wheel is increased and there is no need for rim tape
- Carbon hub with USB bearings
- Aluminium axle for low weight and high stiffness
- Oversized flange for torsional stiffness and increased reactivity
- Aerodynamic spokes with exclusive Mega-G3 spoke pattern with anti-rotation system
- Self-locking nipples with black oxidised finish
- Includes brake pads specially made for Shamal Mille wheels
- eight: 1459g (CA) for Campagnolo
Specification: Campagnolo Shamal Mille F+R Campy Wheelset