Dress like a sweater but protect from water and wind like a jacket. Bodylink Jacket is a wind and waterproof technical cycling jacket. Designed to pedal in the autumn and spring months and at the beginning of winter when the cold is not too intense.
Made with a special Polartec fabric with Neoshell technology that keeps the garment dry inside and out. Through its membrane structure, Dot Air & Water Block 8,000 mm, submicron inside the fabric, perspiration is total.
The optimal size and positioning of the pores inside the membrane allows heat to be released and perspiration is high. The continuous two-way air exchange improves natural thermoregulation, while still providing the necessary protection against water and wind, which is blocked at 99.9%.
The water repellency is permanent and guaranteed over time because it is obtained through the mechanical construction of the fabric and not with surface coating treatments.
An internal gaiter, disconnected from the outer shell, allows the head to move while pedaling, following the movements of the body. Comfort is active because the jacket is stretched in four directions.
The front zip and the logos positioned above the back pockets, obtained with photoluminescence technology, absorb the light and release it in low light situations for maximum visibility. Pro Fit wearability.
Thanks to its special features, this jacket is part of the ‘long season’ clothing line. Garments developed for intermediate climatic conditions. Anatomic construction.
- Preformed anatomic construction
- Bodylink belt-gaiter in Dot Air Light fabric with Dotout elastic gripper and open-end zipper; it is ultra-handy and multipurpose, both with zipped and unzipped jacket
- Anatomic neck
- Ergonomic raw-edged sleeves bottom in windproof Dot Cold Warm fabric, enhancing optimal hand movement
- Phoytoluminiscent open-end front zipper with Dotout self-locking tab
- Front lasered zip garage in windproof Dot Air X-Light fabric
- 4 rear pockets, including a Dot Safe zipped reflective waterproof pocket to protect electronic devices
Temperature range 6° C to 15° C
Specification: Dotout Bodylink Jacket