WHAT IS IT?
A fusion of two legendary ASSOS products, climaJet and luftSchutz, creating a compact all-around wind/rainbreaker high performance insulation shell. Available in two versions:
1. sV.climaSchutz – shellVest, sleeveless
2. sJ.climaSchutz – shellJack, long sleeves
HOW TO USE IT?
Created to be your best friend, climaSchutz protects you from wind, drizzle, light rain and cold. Ideally suited for training and or racing in changing and cooler weather conditions, use it to insulate your body on cool, damp early morning rides, long downhills and, of course, when exposed to light rain.
climaSchutz protects from the outside, which also means that outbound moisture transfer is slowed. This happens regardless of the breathability of the wind/rainbreaker fabric. Consequently, we do not recommend using shells (regardless of brand) when riding very hard for long periods of time because the body will sweat more, dehydrate faster and, in the process, loose essential minerals. To minimize this effect, climaSchutz incorporates lateral air vents to accelerate evaporation and cool more effectively.
The requirements in the technical briefing from the internal ASSOS Werksmannschaft to the ASSOS prototyping studio were simple to put on paper but difficult to put into production: “Give us the best of all worlds! Light weight, low volume, superior breathability, thermal insulation and good rain pro- tection. Oh, and while you’re at it, make the finished product transparent so we can quickly spot our teammates under inclement racing conditions.” The ASSOS design team did it!
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- AEPD — racingCut. Ergonomically shaped to fit your body in the cycling position. Clicks on and moves with you.
- climaJet textile, a proprietary fabric developed in the ASSOS textile lab. Its unique characteristics include “transparency,” elasticity and increased water protection.
- Special fabric and advanced tailoring techniques reduce or eliminate distractions from noisy rustling and flapping as speed increases.
- Ventilated side and arm panels accelerate the evaporation process.
- ASSOS “pocket slots.” The lower rear panel of the climaSchutz features two openings cleverly positioned over your jersey / jacket pockets. Designed to serve not only as ventilation slots but also as access points to inner pockets without removal or excessive maneuvering of the jacket.
- Rear panel emergency pocket.
- Extended rear panel protects lower back from road spray and dirt.
- Adjustable elastic “snuggies” at neck and wrist ensure proper insulation and stability.
- ASSOS easy entry system” for a faster, safer zippered closure.
The climaSchutz vest and jacket shells are the ideal all-around insulation / protection solution for all- weather, all-season performance cycling. Engineered to be low volume, they exemplify the ASSOS goal: create purpose-driven garments that work!
Assos SJ Clima Schutz Rain Jacket White
Great fit and quality product as usual from assos
Assos SJ Clima Schutz Rain Jacket White
If you find a product cheaper somewhere else before purchase then please let us know and we will do our upmost to match or beat the price for you.
Criteria For Price Match
- Item must be identical (Year, Model, Colour, Size, New).
- Item must be in-stock with the competitor at the time of price matching.
- Item must include delivery charge, if not then delivery charge will be added.
- Item must not be a multi buy offer i.e. (buy one get on free).
- A link to the item must be provided for clarification of the deal (Sorry but verbal quotes & club discount deals will not be accepted. The deal has to be available to the general public).
- We will not match any auction prices, including items listed on sites such as Ebay.
- Black Friday Deals are not included in the Price Match.
- We will not match a price after a purchase has been made or payment processed.
- Please note that price match cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer or offer codes.
- All price match requests that are approved will have an expiry date.
- We retain the right to decline any price match request.
- This policy is subject to change without notice.
The cost of delivery is calculated based on a number of variables including; destination, weight and service type. The final delivery cost will be displayed in the checkout.
We deliver to over 70 countries worldwide.
For UK orders we use Royal Mail or DPD.
Our Standard service uses Royal Mail 48 Signature. With our Standard service orders should take 1-2 working days to process and 2-3 days to arrive for most of the UK mainland. Delivery times may be extended depending on where you live. A signature will be required upon delivery. Prices vary according to basket size. Some low value items will be sent out with Royal Mail 48 and will not require a signature upon delivery.
We also offer a Royal Mail 1st Class Delivery service. Orders take the same time to be dispatched but will be sent with Royal Mail 24 Signature and delivery is usually 1-2 days within the UK mainland.
Our priority service uses DPD Next Working Day. Orders are tracked and a signature is required upon delivery. Orders before 2pm will be processed and dispatched the same working day and arrive the following working day to most of the mainland UK.
Orders may be upgraded automatically to our DPD service depending on weight and value of an order.
For international delivery we use Royal Mail or DPD. Prices will depend on your basket size and postage destination.
Orders will be dispatched as soon as possible after we receive your order. Orders before 2pm will be dispatched the same working day and typically arrive within 2-7 days in Europe, depending on the service you choose at checkout. For further details see worldwide delivery times below.
Once an order has been processed the delivery address for that order cannot be changed.
Please provide us with a delivery address where there will be someone in to sign for your parcel. If there is nobody in when the couriers call they will leave a card. You can phone them to arrange delivery for another day or collect your goods from your local depot.
Please be aware that if you request that goods be left safe via the courier notes, bikeZaar cannot claim for missing items or damage to your parcel. As a result, in the event of an absence, we strongly recommend that you collect your parcel from a local depot or instruct the courier to leave your parcel with a trusted neighbour.
DPD will not deliver to a PO Box. All orders addressed to a PO Box will be sent out with Royal Mail.
We have a Royal Mail and DPD service for international orders.
Our Royal Mail International delivery uses either Royal Mail Int Signed or Royal Mail Int Tracked*. With this service your order should take 1-2 days to process and be dispatched and usually arrives within 3-5 days to Europe and 5-7 days to the rest of the world. Please note this service may require a signature upon delivery.
With our DPD service orders will be processed as soon as possible after your order has been received. Orders before 2pm will be dispatched the same working day and will be fully tracked until delivery, where a signature will be required. Approximate delivery times are as follows:
USA, Canada and Europe
South America, Asia, the Middle East and India
Africa and Oceania
Please Note: Some more remote locations are classed by DPD as “out or area,” and as such will take slightly longer to deliver.
Orders received before 2pm will be sent the same working day, otherwise your order will be despatched the next working day.
We ship most items worldwide although some are restricted depending on the exact shipping destination.
The following products usually have shipping restrictions:
- Energy drink, food and gels
- Products that contain aerosols
There is no import/export duty on goods shipped within the European Union. All goods shipped to EU countries already have the relevant VAT included.
Shipments sent outside the European Union are sold exclusive of VAT and may be subject to import duties and taxes, which may be levied once a shipment reaches your country. Please note: It is a legal requirement that we declare the full value of the goods (not including the shipping charges) on all packages destined outside the European Union. It is a criminal offence to falsify the details on this form. We cannot inaccurately describe contents, claim a lower value or mark as a gift. Please do not ask, or expect us to do any of the above. For details of customs charges please consult with your own customs authorities for the latest rates.
All goods shipped to the USA & Canada are liable for import duty and taxes. This amount varies depending on the destination state and the type of goods ordered. There are many online duty calculators that can help you estimate what these charges will be. Alternatively please consult your local customs office or drop us an email.
When you select USD as a currency or choose a delivery destination outside the EU, the bikeZaar website will automatically remove the 20% VAT you are not required to pay.
When you goods arrive at US customs you may be asked to provide the required registration / identification numbers for clearance (example include EIN, SSN, VAT, GST, RFC, etc.)
Please Note: Anyone who buys goods from abroad is classed as an "importer," whether the goods are for commercial resale or personal use.
Effective from March 10th 2016, United States Customs and Border Protection has raised the import de minimis limit from $200 to $800. This is the value of a shipment of merchandise, imported by one person on one day, that may be imported free of duties and taxes and without the need of a customs declaration.
Cycle to Work (Only Available In The UK)
Buying your bike, cycle clothing and accessories through the Cycle to Work scheme can save you up to 42% of the cost…that’s a huge saving! Further still, you pay nothing up front and can spread the cost of your new bike and/or kit in equal monthly instalments which is automatically deducted from your salary before income tax and National Insurance contributions.
“The cycle to work scheme is fantastic, saving you money whilst supporting a healthier lifestyle. Fresh air and physical activity are proven to improve health and mental well-being, and of course also helps to reduce our carbon footprint. Convert the time you lose commuting every day into exercise time.” Alistair Brownlee MBE
For more information, click here