A premium gilet for the exacting female rider.
Until the launch of this tiburuGilet Laalalai women’s cycling vest one could argue that ASSOS haven’t catered for the entire cycling arsenal of female riders, but this proves we’re continuing to make major inroads. With a female-tuned cut and signature ASSOS high performance design, this insulating gilet has strategic body-mapped insulation and mobility where necessary.
Building on the ever-popular ASSOS falkenZahn, this handy gilet for female cyclists is so much more than your run-of-the-mill cycling vest. Taking design cues from its lauded male predecessor, this female sleeveless riding top is both more breathable and more packable with revised side panels, lighter shoulders with reflective piping and a lightweight rear made from the same high-performance fabric used in the équipe jersey. The front panels are constructed with our twinDeck foil to bear the brunt of bad weather, and the gilet has a specific cut to prevent unwanted bunching when the pockets are full.You’ll thank us for the presence of the new easy-use cam lock zip and welded bottom seam, which add smoothness and reduce friction.
But what does all this technology mean to you? It’s a gilet that’s crafted to keep you warm during chilly mornings and cool descents, as well as ensuring you won’t overheat when the sun gets up or you start attacking those Strava QOMs.
How to Use
Versatile and variable, this women’s cycling gilet is best teamed with a short-sleeved jersey and skinFoil baselayer, or forgo a jersey and go for this insulating cycling gilet as a top layer over a long-sleeved skinFoil baselayer. On the year’s coldest days, it’ll work as a mid-layer over a long-sleeved winter baselayer and under the sturmPrinz or another ASSOS winter jacket.
- twinDeck construction of RXQ and Tibet: Remarkably protective fusion of a twinDeck formed from wind blocking tibet with an internal layer of insulating RXQ material to tackle fluctuations in the transitional seasons.
- RXQ: A lighter weight RX fabric variant used in key areas requiring great breathability. Internal 3D air channels make it a perfect low volume insulator and temperature regulator.
- Tibet: A circular polypropylene knit, this works with the RXQ to provide comfort, thermal insulation and moisture management.
- Sens Tex: The safety-conscious reflective stripes on the shoulders have been constructed using a perforated double-layered version of our comfortable Sens textile.
- racingFit: A fit that is tighter and slightly more compressive than our alternative regularFit and comfortFit options. May feel restrictive out of the riding position but feels like a second skin while riding and results in a higher performance, improved comfort and less drag.
- Triple Ramp concept rear pockets: Three optimally positioned rear pockets with ease of access and stability. Utilizing our triple ramp concept, internal seams fashion a barely-there lid for your wares to keep them in check regardless of your exertion.
- Light-absorbing rear elastic hem: a wide, secure elastic hem that ensures a frictionless fit while riding; plus a reflective strip that absorbs light, resulting in added safety when faced with varying light conditions such as riding into a tunnel.
- Stabilizator S7 Knit: A lightweight material on the back of this jersey for improved breathability and stability of the jersey.
- Taped waist: Employing minimal seams, the waist has been taped for comfort and heat retention. Slim, lightweight, full-length zip for individually adjusting to the conditions.
- climaRange accents: It features an internal color-coordinated accent of yellow to denote its climaRange season, which simplifies your pre-ride dressing ritual.
Great casual gilet from Assos looks good when out and feels warm when on the bike.
If you find a product cheaper somewhere else before purchase then please let us know and we will do our upmost to match or beat the price for you.
Criteria For Price Match
- Item must be identical (Year, Model, Colour, Size, New).
- Item must be in-stock with the competitor at the time of price matching.
- Item must include delivery charge, if not then delivery charge will be added.
- Item must not be a multi buy offer i.e. (buy one get on free).
- A link to the item must be provided for clarification of the deal (Sorry but verbal quotes & club discount deals will not be accepted. The deal has to be available to the general public).
- We will not match any auction prices, including items listed on sites such as Ebay.
- Black Friday Deals are not included in the Price Match.
- We will not match a price after a purchase has been made or payment processed.
- Please note that price match cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer or offer codes.
- All price match requests that are approved will have an expiry date.
- We retain the right to decline any price match request.
- This policy is subject to change without notice.
The cost of delivery is calculated based on a number of variables including; destination, weight and service type. The final delivery cost will be displayed in the checkout.
We deliver to over 70 countries worldwide.
For UK orders we use Royal Mail or DPD.
Our Standard service uses Royal Mail 48 Signature. With our Standard service orders should take 1-2 working days to process and 2-3 days to arrive for most of the UK mainland. Delivery times may be extended depending on where you live. A signature will be required upon delivery. Prices vary according to basket size. Some low value items will be sent out with Royal Mail 48 and will not require a signature upon delivery.
We also offer a Royal Mail 1st Class Delivery service. Orders take the same time to be dispatched but will be sent with Royal Mail 24 Signature and delivery is usually 1-2 days within the UK mainland.
Our priority service uses DPD Next Working Day. Orders are tracked and a signature is required upon delivery. Orders before 2pm will be processed and dispatched the same working day and arrive the following working day to most of the mainland UK.
Orders may be upgraded automatically to our DPD service depending on weight and value of an order.
For international delivery we use Royal Mail or DPD. Prices will depend on your basket size and postage destination.
Orders will be dispatched as soon as possible after we receive your order. Orders before 2pm will be dispatched the same working day and typically arrive within 2-7 days in Europe, depending on the service you choose at checkout. For further details see worldwide delivery times below.
Once an order has been processed the delivery address for that order cannot be changed.
Please provide us with a delivery address where there will be someone in to sign for your parcel. If there is nobody in when the couriers call they will leave a card. You can phone them to arrange delivery for another day or collect your goods from your local depot.
Please be aware that if you request that goods be left safe via the courier notes, bikeZaar cannot claim for missing items or damage to your parcel. As a result, in the event of an absence, we strongly recommend that you collect your parcel from a local depot or instruct the courier to leave your parcel with a trusted neighbour.
DPD will not deliver to a PO Box. All orders addressed to a PO Box will be sent out with Royal Mail.
We have a Royal Mail and DPD service for international orders.
Our Royal Mail International delivery uses either Royal Mail Int Signed or Royal Mail Int Tracked*. With this service your order should take 1-2 days to process and be dispatched and usually arrives within 3-5 days to Europe and 5-7 days to the rest of the world. Please note this service may require a signature upon delivery.
With our DPD service orders will be processed as soon as possible after your order has been received. Orders before 2pm will be dispatched the same working day and will be fully tracked until delivery, where a signature will be required. Approximate delivery times are as follows:
USA, Canada and Europe
South America, Asia, the Middle East and India
Africa and Oceania
Please Note: Some more remote locations are classed by DPD as “out or area,” and as such will take slightly longer to deliver.
Orders received before 2pm will be sent the same working day, otherwise your order will be despatched the next working day.
We ship most items worldwide although some are restricted depending on the exact shipping destination.
The following products usually have shipping restrictions:
- Energy drink, food and gels
- Products that contain aerosols
There is no import/export duty on goods shipped within the European Union. All goods shipped to EU countries already have the relevant VAT included.
Shipments sent outside the European Union are sold exclusive of VAT and may be subject to import duties and taxes, which may be levied once a shipment reaches your country. Please note: It is a legal requirement that we declare the full value of the goods (not including the shipping charges) on all packages destined outside the European Union. It is a criminal offence to falsify the details on this form. We cannot inaccurately describe contents, claim a lower value or mark as a gift. Please do not ask, or expect us to do any of the above. For details of customs charges please consult with your own customs authorities for the latest rates.
All goods shipped to the USA & Canada are liable for import duty and taxes. This amount varies depending on the destination state and the type of goods ordered. There are many online duty calculators that can help you estimate what these charges will be. Alternatively please consult your local customs office or drop us an email.
When you select USD as a currency or choose a delivery destination outside the EU, the bikeZaar website will automatically remove the 20% VAT you are not required to pay.
When you goods arrive at US customs you may be asked to provide the required registration / identification numbers for clearance (example include EIN, SSN, VAT, GST, RFC, etc.)
Please Note: Anyone who buys goods from abroad is classed as an "importer," whether the goods are for commercial resale or personal use.
Effective from March 10th 2016, United States Customs and Border Protection has raised the import de minimis limit from $200 to $800. This is the value of a shipment of merchandise, imported by one person on one day, that may be imported free of duties and taxes and without the need of a customs declaration.