Fanatica Wool is a technical cycling jersey with long sleeves in merino wool, to be used alone or with a vest when riding in a cool climate; combined with a jacket in cold climates.
The front body made of merino wool takes advantage of the technical characteristics of the fiber: quick drying, sweat absorption and high breathability, to guarantee a feeling of dry heat and avoiding the thrill effect.
The colorful graphics give a touch of style; some technical details complete this garment: the non-slip elastic applied to the rear bottom in super light microfibre for a perfect grip to the trousers and ergonomic fit, the reflective pocket and the frontal lasered zip saver.
Preformed anatomic construction
- Preformed anatomic construction
- Raw-edged super light rear waist gripper for perfect grip to bibtight
- Open-end front zipper with Dotout self-locking tab Front lasered zip garage
- 4 rear pockets, including a Dot Safe zipped reflective waterproof pocket to protect electronic devices
- Hi-viz reflective details
- Temperature range 6° C to 15° C