Phantom Pant is a versatile cycling shorts to use when riding off road or when doing outdoor activities.
Suitable for wearing from spring to autumn when the climate is temperate.
Overlapping a tight bib for outings when the cold is intense and temperatures drop near zero.
The trousers have no bottom and can be used with a bib with pad, an Inner Short or with gel saddles.
Some details make Phantom Pant a technical garment: an elasticized belt with an internal non-slip elastic, a shaped back with a raised logo, two front pockets with camblock zip, two side pockets, a rear insert in differentiated elasticity, and a click system. fast for connecting the Inner Short.
The fit is soft and the essential aesthetics with contemporary lines make this garment suitable for mountain biking, gravel biking, or simply for e-bike excursions. So much so that Phantom Pant, once off the bike, is also perfect for everyday use. Relaxed Fit wearability
- Elasticated waistband with nonslip inner elastic
- Shaped lumbar panel with an embossed logo
- 2 front pockets with camlock zip
- 2 side pockets
- Rear multistretch Dot Tube Plus fabric insert
- Concealed front fastening with a press stud and Velcro
- Fast-click system for inner shorts No pad
- Hi-viz reflective details
Fitting: Relaxed Fit
Fabric: Dot Hot Light