Wind and cold protection with Twitter Gloves cycling gloves. Designed to pedal in the autumn and spring months and at the beginning of winter when the cold is not too intense, in wet, windy and rainy days.
Made with a special technical fabric with Dot Air & Water Block 8,000 mm membrane. An external water-repellent surface treatment called Dot Dryntech gives these essential accessories high protection properties against water and humidity. The gloves do not absorb water and dry quickly, keeping the fabric's breathability unchanged. Comfort is active because the jacket is stretched in four directions.
The medium length cuffs offer absolute protection, while the elasticity factor in 4 directions of the fabric guarantees an optimal fit and maximum dexterity. The touchscreen-friendly fingertips allow you to use a smartphone without removing the gloves.
- Preformed anatomic construction
- Inner thermal napping in Dot Cold Warm
- Nonslip anatomic palm with multi-thickness design and silicone inserts, for great grip and feel for the handlebars
- Ergonomic high cuffs for maximum protection and added comfort over or under the jacket
- Touch Screen details
- Hi-viz reflective details
- Temperature range 6° C to 15° C