Wind and cold protection with Twister Shoecover cycling shoe covers Designed to pedal in the autumn and spring months and at the beginning of winter when the cold is not too intense, on wet, windy and rainy days.
Made with a special technical fabric with Dot Air & Water Block 8,000 mm membrane. An external water-repellent surface treatment called Dot Dryntech gives these essential accessories high protection properties against water and humidity. They do not absorb water and dry quickly, keeping the fabric transpiration intact.
The sole of the shoe covers with adjustable velcro pedal opening allows use on road bikes and MTBs.Some details make these accessories highly technical: a reinforced toe cap, high visibility reflective appliqués, an internal part in Dot Cold Warm thermal fabric.
- Fully heat-taped for total wind- and waterproofing
- Preformed anatomic construction
- Cleat opening on sole with adjustable velcro, so they can also be worn with MTB shoes
- Rear zipper fastening with self-locking tab
- Raw-edged upper cuff finishing pixel reflex for maximum compression-free grip
- Reinforced toe cap
- Hi-viz reflective details
- Temperature Range 6° C to 15° C