A waterproof and wind-taped pocket-sized cycling jacket. Designed to pedal in all from March to October, on rainy and windy days when the cold is not too intense. Hurrycane Jacket is made with a technical fabric with 10,000 mm Dot Air & Water Block membrane, completely heat-taped for maximum water protection, especially in the most critical areas.
The Dot Dryntech water-repellent treatment gives the garment high protection properties against water and humidity and quick drying, while maintaining transpiration unaltered.
Stretch fabric in four directions supports movement when pedalling and ensures maximum comfort. The fitting is designed to adhere to the body like a second skin and minimizes friction, restoring an aerodynamic effect. The rear flap with double opening allows direct access to the shirt pockets. Pro Fit wearability.
Thanks to its special features, this jacket is part of the «long season» clothing line. Garments developed for intermediate climatic conditions.
- Fully heat-taped for total wind- and waterproofing
- Packs away into special Dot Safe, zipped reflective waterproof pocket, also useful to protect electronic devices
- Preformed anatomic construction
- Anatomic neck with inner insert in thermal Dot Cold Warm fabric
- Side ventilation helping body moisture to come off for an optimal comfort at any temperature
- Rear flap with dual opening to access jersey pockets
- Ergonomic and anatomic raw-edged Dot Tube Plus outer sleeves gripper, enhancing optimal hand movement and added protection, even when wearing gloves
- Ergonomic raw-edged
- inner sleeves bottom in windproof Dot Air X-Light fabric
- Waist gripper with Dotout nonslip elastic for optimal grip to bib shorts
- Open-end front zipper with Dotout self-locking tab
- Front lasered zip garage in windproof Dot Air X-Light fabric
- Hi-Viz reflective details
- Temperature range 10° C to 20° C