Rock Shox Pike Rct3 - Debonair 110 29"+ Boost - 15 x 110 Diff
Sale Price: £738.65
an even better best-in-class fork
when rockshox re-launched pike in 2013, it immediately became the benchmark for trail and enduro forks, with a supple and progressive feel that simply could not be matched. To ensure pike’s continuing domination of the class, we put it on a weight-loss program, added the new charger 2 damper, included remote options, and gave it a graphic-package makeover that aligns with the all-new pike’s chassis design. Riders will benefit from pike’s increased steering authority—thanks to boost™-only spacing, stiffness and lighter overall weight—more small-bump compliance and the potential to run wider (2.8”) tires.
Charger2 Rct3 Crown Alum Str Tapered 51 Offset B1 - My18
things to remember
• every aspect of the all-new pike has been optimized to guarantee stiffness and signature ride quality while focusing on weight reduction
• pike now focuses on trail, leaving longer-travel enduro applications to lyrik
• all-new chassis and all-new look
• plenty of tire clearance for 27.5 x 2.8” tires in the 27.5” fork
• new charger 2 damper with oneloc remote options
• 160mm max travel for 27.5” and 140mm max travel for 29” options
• updated air pressure guides maximize performance for e-mtb applications
• new debonair air spring for increased small bump sensitivity and mid-stroke support.
features and benefits
• external rebound damping adjustment
• low speed compression adjustment
• 3-position compression adjustment (open/pedal/firm)
wheel size: 27.5" b, 29" b, 29"+
travel (mm): 100mm, 110mm, 120mm, 130mm, 140mm, 150mm, 160mm
axle: boost™ 15x110mm
damper adjust: crown, remote (included)
spring: debonair, dual position air
color (fs): diffusion black
upper tube finish: fast black
maxle included: maxle ultimate
damping adjustments: extl rebnd, low speed comp, 2 pos remote comp (open/firm), extl rebnd, low speed comp, 3 pos comp (open/pedal/firm)
crown material: forged, hollow 7050 aluminium
lower leg material: magnesium
minimum rotor size: 180mm
maximum rotor size: 203mm
upper tube type: 35mm tapered wall aluminium
No Reviews, be the first to review this product
No Questions, be the first to ask a question
Price Match Policy
Give local bike shops a chance!... if you find a product cheaper somewhere else before purchase then please let us know and we will do our upmost to match or beat the price for you.
Criteria For Price Match- Item must be identical (Year, Model, Colour, Size, New).
Please complete your details below to request your price match.